As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ
Cappy
Re:OT - answers sticky: PLEASE READ 13 Years, 2 Months ago
This message I got after I edited a slice point.
Don't know what caused the crash.
After rebooting everything was back to normal.
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Prairie doggin'
Tried to read all, gave up on page 10 i think

When saving a project, the rotaries cant be used for character-selection when choosing a name. Also its quite annoying that the space is not the first or last character, when you want to delete a character you have to find the space instead of just holding up or down.
Boo
Prairie doggin'
Not a bug perse but not ideal either, when not ejecting the Octa properly on a Mac the usb-connection cannot be renewed, the Octa has to reboot.
Killer Beez
NWAQ wrote:
Not a bug perse but not ideal either, when not ejecting the Octa properly on a Mac the usb-connection cannot be renewed, the Octa has to reboot.

same onWindows 7 but instead of rebooting the Octa, I unplug and plug the USB cable.
King Koopa
Wow when you create a new part and use a machine existing in another part you overwrite the machinesettings for the other part... hmz

That's a bit weird when you're used to the MD. I mainly saved new kits(aka octatrack parts) on the MD to not destroy existing machinesettings..
King Koopa
When changing the sample in a flex machine the settings are set back to the default. For example the Loop option turns back off when it was on. Wanted behaviour? Bug?
King Koopa
Just lost a complete pattern including triggers, scenes, machines.. just everything after powering off..... I saved a part several times before and then switched to another bank.

Now the bank which did hold the pattern is .. empty. It's like this pattern was a dream that just never will be back.
Goomba
I get a pop at the beginning of playback on samples recorded with triggers. I could also use an explanation on the best method for sampling.
Cappy
I'm getting really tired of this.

I perfectly understand how sampling works on my octatrack, but somehow it keeps crashing.

After I record a loop and go back to my record setup (Function + record) the whole octa freezes.

Anyone experiences the same problem ?

I know, when I bought it was still in beta, but I had no idea it had trouble, playing back and recording audio.

In my opinion the basic tasks of any sampler.

Serious this thing has more crashes then my P3 Windows Millennium
Cappy
I'm getting really tired of this.

I perfectly understand how sampling works on my octatrack, but somehow it keeps crashing.

After I record a loop and go back to my record setup (Function + record) the whole octa freezes.

Anyone experiences the same problem ?

I know, when I bought it was still in beta, but I had no idea it had trouble, playing back and recording audio.

In my opinion the basic tasks of any sampler.

Serious this thing has more crashes then my P3 Windows Millennium
Go to top Post Reply